RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 623 Posts at opportunities.rbi.org.in:
Reserve Bank of India has just released RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 for 623 Posts. Candidates who have required qualification, are eligible to take part in this recruitment process. Reserve Bank of India is inviting online application from Graduate Degree passed candidates for filling up 623 vacant posts of Assistant across all over India.
Interested candidates need to apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at opportunities.rbi.org.in. The Online Application Form is available from 18th October 2017 to 10th November 2017. Reserve Bank of India will NOT accept the Application Form by any other mode. Moreover, any application submitted after the Last Date will also be Rejected by RBI.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 623 Posts
|Name of Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||623 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Banking Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere across India|
|Department to Work||Office of Reserve Bank|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||opportunities.rbi.org.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th November 2017|
RBI Assistant – Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|SC Category||92 posts|
|ST Category||79 posts|
|OBC Category||144 posts|
|General /Unreserved Category||308 posts|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Region wise Vacancy Details
|RBI Office Region Name||Available Posts|
|Kanpur and Lucknow||44 posts|
|New Delhi||47 posts|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||13 posts|
As on 1st October 2017, Age of candidate must be in between 20 Years and 28 Years. It means the candidate must have been born not before 2nd October 1989 and not after 1st October 1997.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories Candidates as per RBI and Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized university.
For SC, ST and PWD Categories, Minimum Required Marks are Pass Class.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have enough knowledge of Word Processing on PC/Computer.
- Candidate must have proficiency in reading, writing, speaking and understanding local/native language of relevant state/region.
For more eligibility details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Exam Fee as follows_
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.400/- Fee + Rs.50/- Intimation Charges = Rs.450/- Total Amount
- SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen Categories: Rs.50/- Intimation Charges Only
Exam Fee once paid, it can NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are required to pay Exam Fee by Online Payment Method (Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking etc.).
RBI will select most deserving candidates as Assistant based upon their performance in following tests_
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification & Final Selection
Candidate must be Medically Fit as per RBI Rules at the time of Final Appointment.
After appointment as Assistant in RBI, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as under_
- Pay Scale: Rs.13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990/- (20 years)
- In addition to Basic Pay, the candidate will receive various allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 will be Released in 3rd Week of November 2017. Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct Online Preliminary Exam of Assistant on 27th and 28th November 2017. Candidates who are applying online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017, will be able to download their Admit Card for Prelims Exam via official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Select Current Vacancies section and click on Vacancies tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment for the post of Assistant and select it to go to relevant page.
- Read the Official Notification/Advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Then click on Online Application link to proceed.
- Register yourself with basis details and fill up Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature image and Caste/Community Certificates as asked.
- Also upload the Disability Certificate if applicable.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Print E-Receipt and save it as fee payment proof.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||18th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||10th November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee (Online)||10th November 2017|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam||27th and 28th November 2017|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Release On||After 15th November 2017|
|Date of Online Mains Exam||20th December 2017|