RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Download RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment Download Previous Year Papers:
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern are Released for Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2017 on 27th and 28th November 2017. Candidates who have applied for Assistant post, are eligible to appear in Online Preliminary Test. But to get higher marks in Exam, candidates need to refer Detailed RBI Assistant Syllabus and Previous Year Papers.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus 2017
- 1 RBI Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus 2017
- 2 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern, Exam Date
- 3 RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017
- 4 RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- 5 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Prelims and Mains Exam Syllabus PDF
- 6 How to Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Previous Year Papers
- 7 Important Dates for RBI Assistant Exam and Result 2017:
Reserve Bank of India has decided to organize Assistant Prelims Exam in November 2017 and Mains Exam in December 2017. Candidates are looking for RBI Assistant Exam Schedule and Syllabus on internet since the RBI Assistant Notification is released. Candidates who wish to score more marks in both exams, are advised to Download RBI Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern, Exam Date
|Name of Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Exam||RBI Assistant Exam 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||623 Posts|
|Type of Exam||Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam|
|Exam Date||Preliminary: 27th and 28th November 2017
Mains Exam: 20th December 2017
|Exam Mode||Online Exam (Computer Based Test)|
|RBI Assistant Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017||Released on RBI Website|
|RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers||Available to Download Here|
Reserve Bank of India has recently issued Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 on its official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in. RBI Selection Board will recruit candidates through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Language Proficiency Test. Candidates want to know RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 as it is important in preparation. Here we provide An Overview of RBI Assistant Exam Scheme and Syllabus 2017 as follows:
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Allowed|
|01||English Language||30 questions||30 marks||Composite time of One Hour|
|02||Numerical Ability||35 questions||35 marks|
|03||Reasoning Ability||35 questions||35 marks|
|TOTAL:-||100 Questions||100 Marks|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Test wise Exam Duration|
|01||Test of Reasoning||40 questions||40 marks||30 minutes|
|02||Test of English Language||40 questions||40 marks||30 minutes|
|03||Test of Numerical Ability||40 questions||40 marks||30 minutes|
|04||Test of General Awareness||40 questions||40 marks||25 minutes|
|05||Test of Computer Knowledge||40 questions||40 marks||20 minutes|
|TOTAL:-||200 Questions||200 Marks||—|
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Prelims and Mains Exam Syllabus PDF
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Fillers (Sentence and word)
- Cloze Test
- Time & Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Statement – Conclusions
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Mathematical Operations
- Statement – Arguments
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Theme Detection
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Series Completion
- Eligibility Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Alphabet Test
- Situation Reaction Test
- General Knowledge and Awareness with Special Reference to Banking and Financial Terms
- Current Affairs
- constituencies of ministers
- dance forms
- nuclear and thermal power stations
- Superlatives of World and India
- Places with surname, Palaces
- International Lines/Boundaries
- Important Monuments of India & World
- Rivers, Parliament names of different countries
- Important Temples
- National Parks, Airports
- Wildlife Sanctuary
- Important Days
- Memorial Place/Crematorium
- Basic Fundamentals of computer
- Different generations of computer
- Hardware and software
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Office
- Input & output Devices and their types
- Important Abbreviations
Important Guidelines about RBI Assistant Exam 2017:
- The above main online tests except the Test of English Language will be available in English and Hindi Languages.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online exams.
- A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Exam for appearing in Mains Exam.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Mains Exam). 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Other detailed information regarding the exam will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for exam from the RBI’s website.
- Roll No. of the candidates successful in Preliminary Online Exam will be made available on RBI’s website in December 2017. The Roll No. of candidates successful in Mains Online Exam will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published on the Bank’s website in January 2018/ February 2018.
- Only such number of candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stands sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of notified vacancies to be filled in.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Online Mains Exam, Biometric Verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
- Appointment of selected candidate will be subject his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Reserve Bank.
How to Download RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Previous Year Papers
- Log on to official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Navigate to Current Vacancies and select Vacancies tab.
- Search for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 and select it.
- Find out RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Mains Exam to be held in November and December 2017.
- Refer the Detailed Syllabus and Exam Scheme thoroughly.
- Download RBI Assistant Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 and use them in exam preparation.
- Get back to recruitment page and download RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Exam and Result 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Online Registration of Application||From 18th October to 10th November 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||27th and 28th November 2017|
|Preliminary Admit Card Issue Date||3rd or 4th Week of November 2017|
|Mains Exam Date||20th December 2017|
|Prelims Exam Result will be Declared||1st or 2nd Week of December 2017|
|Mains Admit Card will be Issued||After Declaration of Prelims Exam Result|
|Mains Exam Result will be Declared||January 2018 or February 2018|
Click on the below Links to Download RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers