RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Office Attendant Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers Download:
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18: Reserve Bank of India is all set to conduct Office Assistant Online Test 2017-18. The exact date of Exam is not announced yet, but it will be held either in December 2017 or January 2018. Reserve Bank of India is going to recruit 526 Office Attendant posts in RBI Offices across all over India. Candidates who have applied, are searching for RBI Office Attendant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-18. RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 and Exam Pattern are Released on official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Syllabus 2017-18
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Exam Syllabus 2017-18
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Exam Date
- 3 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017-18 Online Test Structure
- 4 Important Instructions about RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017-18:
- 5 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Syllabus 2017-18
- 6 How to Download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Previous Year Papers
- 7 Important Dates for RBI Office Assistant Exam 2017 Syllabus:
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern and Syllabus are Declared for upcoming Online Test. Candidates who wish to get great marks in Online Exam, are required to prepare well for Exam. With help of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18, candidates can get full marks in Online Test.
Reserve Bank of India has decided to fill up 526 vacant posts of Office Attendant through Online Test, Language Proficiency Test and Document Verification. RBI Office Attendant Online Exam is likely to be conducted in December 2017 or January 2018. Here we provide complete information on RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Exam Pattern and Previous Year Papers.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Exam Date
|Name of Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|Number of Posts||526 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India (Various States)|
|Department to Work||RBI Office|
|Name of Exam||RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date & Schedule||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Status of Syllabus, Exam Pattern||Released on Official Website|
|Status of Previous Year Papers||Available to Download Now|
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus PDF Download Link||opportunities.rbi.org.in|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017-18 Online Test Structure
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|01||Reasoning||30 Questions||30 Marks||90 Minutes Only|
|02||General English||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|03||General Awareness||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|04||Numerical ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|—||TOTAL:-||120 QUESTIONS||120 MARKS|
Important Instructions about RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017-18:
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of January/February 2018. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof.
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Syllabus 2017-18
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes & Dice
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
- India Geography
- History of India
- Awards & Honors
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Books & Authors
- Inventions & Discoveries Science
- Important Days
- Sports & Games
- Current Events
- Personalities in News
- Ages Problems
- Number Systems
- Time & Distance
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams
- Ratio & Proportion
- HCF & LCM
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2017-18 Previous Year Papers
- Log on to official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- Navigate to Opportunities@RBI and select the link to go to Career Page.
- Search for Recruitment of Office Attendant and click on the link.
- Now find out Syllabus for Online Test and download it as PDF file.
- Get back to Career Page and download RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Papers.
- Use the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers in Preparation of Online Test.
Important Dates for RBI Office Assistant Exam 2017 Syllabus:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||7th December 2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam/Test||December 2017 or
|Result Announce Date||February 2018|
|Language Proficiency Test (LPT) Date||To be Announced Later|
|Document Verification Dates & Schedule||To be Announced Later|