RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies Recruitment 2017 at RCUES www.rcueshyd.gov.in:
RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies on its official website at www.rcueshyd.gov.in. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree plus required computer certificate, are eligible to participate in RECUES Recruitment 2017. Ministry of Urban Development is inviting online application from young and educated candidates for filling up 750 various vacant posts in 2017-2018.
RECUES has 750 vacancies of Bill Collector, Junior Assistant, System Manager, System Assistant, Senior Stenographer, Health Assistant and Junior Account. Candidates who wish to get a government job in Hyderabad region, should not miss this golden opportunity. Ministry of Urban Development will accept online application from 26th September 2017 to 7th October 2017. Interested candidates have to apply online for RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.onlinercues.in.
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies wants to recruit deserving candidates on one year contract basis. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment, will be appointed on temporary basis till the posts are filled up on permanent basis by respective authority. Candidates need to fill up and submit online application for RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 on or before the Last Date i.e. 07 October 2017.
RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Detalis
|Name of Authority||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RECUES)|
|Name of Recruitment||RECUES Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant
And many others
|Total Number of Vacancies||750 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Hyderabad region|
|Department to Work||Urban Local Bodies of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.onlinercues.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th October 2017|
RCUES Recruitment Post wise Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|01||Junior Assistant||133 posts|
|02||Bill Collector||165 posts|
|03||Health Assistant||29 posts|
|04||Junior Accountant||93 posts|
|05||Senior Stenographer||110 posts|
|06||System Manager||110 posts|
|07||System Assistant||110 posts|
|—||Total Vacancies:||750 Posts|
As on the date of notification, Candidate’s Age must not be more than 40 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Category Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for RECUES Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained…
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a government recognized university.
- A certificate in MS Office and computer knowledge from a technical institute recognized by the Government.
- A certificate course on system design, database Management, system security and networking.
- A Pass certificate in Multi-Purpose Health Assistants Training Course/Sanitary Inspector Training Course Certificate awarded by the Chairman, Board of Examinations, constituted by Government of Andhra Pradesh or from Government of India/Government of Andhra Pradesh recognized Institutions.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
- All Candidates of all categories have to pay Rs.350/- towards Application Fee.
- Candidates except SC, ST, BC and PH categories are required to pay Rs.150/- towards Examination Fee.
Application Fee and Exam Fee are mandatory and Non Refundable.
Candidates will be selected for available posts on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Further Process.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointed in Urban Local Bodies of Andhra Pradesh, candidates will be paid Salary as under_
Name of the Post
RECUES Hall Ticket 2017 will be released on 15th October 2017. Ministry of Urban Development is going to conduct Written Exam of various posts on 22nd October 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in Written Test, are required to download RECUES Hall Ticket 2017 from official website at www.onlinercues.in. In order to download Hall Ticket, the candidates need to provide their Application User ID and Password.
How to Apply Online for RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.onlinercues.in.
- Select Notification tab to download it as PDF.
- Read whole notification carefully and return to previous page.
- Click on Apply Online tab to start.
- Register yourself and fill up and login with your Registration Details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents online.
- Pay Application Fee and Exam Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Save E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form and Fee Receipt for more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 26th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 7th October 2017
Date of Written Exam: 22nd October 2017
Hall Ticket will Issue On: 15th October 2017
For more information about RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 for 750 Vacancies of Bill Collector, Junior Assistant etc. posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online, kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.onlinercues.in and www.rcueshyd.gov.in.