RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online for 3052 ICT Instructor Posts at www.rmsaassam.in:
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by School Education Department. Government of Assam wants to recruit 3052 posts of Part Time ICT Instructor at Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools. Candidates who have necessary qualification in Computer Science or Application, are eligible to take part in RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017.
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017-18
- 1 RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Application form 2017
- 4 RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment Selection Process:
- 5 How to Apply Online for RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 6 RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
School Education Department is inviting online application from Degree and Diploma qualified candidates for filling up 3052 vacant posts of Part Time ICT Instructor in various parts of Assam. Candidates who are looking for a government job in teaching sector, are advised to apply online for RMSA Assam Part Time ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.rmsaassam.in.
Candidates are required to submit Online Application Form for ICT Instructor on or before 15th October 2017. RMSA Assam will not consider any application after the said deadline. Candidates are advised to go through Detailed Advertisement and Instructions for Filling up Application Form to understand the rules and procedure. Incomplete Forms and Application submitted without Photo will also be Rejected by RMSA Assam.
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||School Education Department, Assam
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan
|Name of Recruitment||RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Scheme||Dr. Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme|
|Name of Post||Part Time ICT Instructor|
|Number of Posts||3052 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job|
|Contract Period||Maximum Three (03) Years|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Assam State|
|Department to Work||Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2017|
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Application form 2017
As on the Date of Advertisement, the Age of Candidate must not be more than 43 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates of Assam State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained one of the required qualifications from a government/UGC/AICTE recognized university or institute as follows_
- Graduate Degree in any discipline and Minimum One Year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Application. OR
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science (B.Sc) or Computer Application (BCA).
For more details on academic eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be Citizen of India and living in Assam State.
Candidate must have enough knowledge of local/native language of respective region and Hindi/English language.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates need to pay Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment Selection Process:
RMSA Assam will select eligible candidates as Part Time ICT Instructor on the basis of their Academic Qualification and Reservation Rules.
Original Documents of Candidates will be verified at the time of Final Selection. Candidates will be appointed purely on Contract Basis for 03 Years. The Contract Period can be extended only if the relevant school has requirement of such candidate/post.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointment as Part Time ICT Instructor, Candidate will be paid Salary/Remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.rmsaassam.in.
- Find out Announcements section and Select Online application for Part Time ICT Instructor.
- Click on Advertisement and Notification link to download them as PDF.
- Go through Detailed Advertisement and Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select the tab Apply Online for ICT Instructor.
- Read all instructions and make sure your photos and documents are scanned and ready to upload.
- Click on Proceed button begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and experience details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature Image as mentioned.
- Also upload your Age Proof, Caste Certificate and Work Experience Certificate.
- Pay the Application Fee, if any, as applicable.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Date of Issue of Notification||11th September 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||25th September 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||15th October 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Merit List||Announce Later|
For more information about RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by School Education Department for 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.rmsaassam.in.