RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 178 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Posts:
RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Railway Recruitment Board. Indian Railway has announced 178 vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in RRB Malda in 2017-2018. Candidates who are looking for a government job in Railway, are advised to apply online for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Board of Malda is inviting online application from 12th Class and Graduation passed candidates. There are two posts available in RRB Malda i.e. Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. Interested candidates are advised to choose the post which is concerned with their academic qualification.
Candidates who wish to get the job of ALP or Technician in Railway, are required to apply online for RRB Malda Recruitment 2017. The Application Forms will be accepted by Online Mode only. Candidates will have to fill up and submit Online Application on official web portal at www.rrbmalda.gov.in in between 15th November 2017 and 1st December 2017.
Candidates should go through full article to know Complete Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and more details on RRB Malda ALP and Technician Recruitment 2017. RRB Malda will not consider any application after closing date mentioned above i.e. 1st December 2017. Application registered or submitted after the Last Date will be Rejected by RRB Malda.
RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Railway Recruitment Board of Malda
(RRB Malda), Indian Railway
|Name of Recruitment||RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||178 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job (Central Government)|
|Job Sector||Railway Sector|
|Job Location||As per order to RRB Malda at the time of Appointment|
|Department to Work||Technical Department of Railway|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st December 2017|
Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 32 Years for General, Open and Unreserved Categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Indian Railway and Central Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 /Intermediate 12th Class from a government recognized education board.
- Candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a UGC recognized university.
Technical Qualification and Skills:
In addition to academic degree, candidate must have obtained Technical Qualification required for the post of ALP and/or Technician.
Moreover, candidate should have efficiency and professional skills for technical work he/she is supposed to operate in Railway as Assistant Loco Pilot or Technician.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates of General and OBC Categories have to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/- or as mentioned in Official Notification.
SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates are Exempted from Fee Payment. Women candidates of all categories are also Exempted from Fee.
Application Fee is compulsory and Non Refundable under any circumstances.
RRB Malda will select eligible candidates as ALP and Technician on the basis of following tests_
- Written Aptitude Test
- Psycho Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
For more details on Selection Process, kindly refer Official Notification.
After appointment as ALP and Technician, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Assistant Loco Pilot: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month
- Technician: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400 or 1900/- per month
How to Apply Online for RRB Malda ALP Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- Navigate to bottom of home page.
- Select Notifications link to go to relevant page.
- Search for Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Posts in RRB Malda 2017-2018.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee Online/Offline.
- Save the Fee Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Upload your Documents, Certificates and Mark Sheets as mentioned.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||15th November 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||1st December 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||2nd or 3rd December 2017|
|Written Exam Date (Expected)||February or March 2018|
|Admit Card will be Issued on||January or February 2018|
|Result Announce Date||To be Declared later|