Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017 Online Application Form, DME Tamil Nadu D Pharm 2017 Admission:
Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017 Notification is released by Directorate of Medical Education. Candidates who wish to get admission to D.Pharma Course, should apply through Prescribed Application Form. Tamil Nadu Health Department invites applications from 10+2 exam passed candidates for Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Course 2017.
Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017
Candidates whose native place is Tamil Nadu State, only those are eligible to get admission to D.Pharma. Candidates are required to submit Nativity Certificate along with Application Form to Directorate of Medical Education. Interested candidates can download D.Pharma Admission Application Form 2017 from official website at www.tnhealth.org.
Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu will give admission to candidates based upon their academic merits. However, D.Pharma Admission Counselling Procedure may be organized number of applications are huge. Application Form will be accepted up to 22nd September 2017. TN D.Pharma Merit List will be published after one week of closure of Application Form at www.tnmedicalselection.org.
Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Application Form 2017
|Name of Authority||Directorate of Medical Education,
Government of Tamil Nadu
|Name of Notification||Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017
Tamil Nadu D.Pharma Admission 2017
|Name of Course||Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)|
|Duration of D.Pharma Course||Two Years|
|Type of Course||Diploma Course|
|Course Discipline and Stream||Pharmacy, Science Stream|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Application Form Download at||www.tnmedicalselection.org|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22nd September 2017|
As on 31st December 2017, Candidate’s Age must be at least 17 Years and Not more than 30 Years.
Upper Age Limit for SC, ST Categories is Maximum 35 Years. For further details on Age Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Educational Qualification for Tamil Nadu D.Pharma Admission 2017:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate) from a Tamil Nadu State Education Board.
Candidate must have completed HSC or Equivalent Exam in following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks:
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology OR
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subjects.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate should be Citizen of India.
Candidate should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
Every candidate has to pay Cost of Application (Fee) Rs.250/-.
The Application Fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) to be issued in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee and Payable at Chennai. Candidate’s Name and Course Name should be written on back side of Bank Draft.
Application Fee once paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection & Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected for Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy on the basis of Merit List prepared on Academic Marks in Qualifying Exam (10+2).
Tamil Nadu D.Pharma Merit List 2017 will be Declared by Directorate of Medical Education in first week of October 2017.
The Selection will processed on Merit Basis and Counselling Procedure with Tamil Nadu Government Reservation Rules as follows_
- Open Competition: 31%
- Backward Class: 30%
- Most Backward/Denotified Community: 20%
- Scheduled Caste: 18%
- Scheduled Tribe: 01%
Counselling of Special Categories will be conducted before General Category.
Candidates will be paid Stipend during Diploma in Pharmacy Course as under_
- First Year: Rs.400/-
- Second Year: Rs.440/-
Candidates have to pay Tuition Fee and other fees as under_
- Tuition Fee: Rs.72/- per annum
- Caution Deposit: Rs.25/- per annum
- Special Fee: Rs.500/- per annum
List of Documents Copies to attach with Application Form:
- Mark sheet(s) of HSC examination /any other equivalent examination duly endorsed by the competent authority. Photo copy of both the sides of the mark sheets should be enclosed
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. (Academic) or equivalent courses.
- Nativity certificate (wherever necessary).
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (If applicable)
- Candidates seeking Admission against Special Category seats should submit necessary certificates obtained from appropriate authorities in the prescribed form and submit them along with the application to the Selection Committee. (Please see format in the Annexure I & II.)
- X standard Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of study from VIII standard to XII standard
- Caste & Community Certificate as applicable.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017
- Go to official website at www.tnhealth.org.
- Find out Prospectus for Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2017.
- Download and read the Prospectus carefully.
- Get back to homepage and download Prescribed Application Form.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill it up with necessary details.
- Get a Demand Draft worth Rs.250/- issued for Application Fee Payment.
- Paste your recent passport size Photo on right top of Application Form.
- Put the Application Form with Enclosures into an Envelope.
- Send the Envelope (Application Form) to following address by post.
Envelope Cover should be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY COURSE 2017-2018 SESSION.
Address to Send Application Form:-
No.162, Periyar E.V.R High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
Application Form Downloading Starts: 11th September 2017
Closing Date to Download Application Form: 21st September 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd September 2017 (up to 05:00PM)
Expected Date for Declaration of Merit List: 1st Week of October 2017
Allotment of Seats by Personal Appearance: 2nd Week of October 2017
Last Date of Admission to D.Pharma: Time mentioned in Allotment Order of Candidate
Click here to Visit Official Website: www.tnhealth.org / www.tnmedicalselection.org