TCS NextStep Registration and Login – Online Registration for Fresher:
TCS NextStep: Candidates who have completed their Graduation in last two-three years, can register online at TCS NextStep. TCS NextStep Portal is designed for Fresher Candidate Registration and Login. Tata Consultancy Services has created this portal to handle TCS Recruitment Drives. Candidates who are registered on this portal, can Login to TCS NextStep and take part in On Campus and Off Campus TCS Recruitment 2017-2018.
TCS NextStep Portal
Tata Consultancy Services offers various job opportunities through TCS NextStep. Candidates from any part of India can apply online to register on TCS NextStep Portal. Once you are registered with TCS NextStep, you can update your details, check Application Status, get notifications on New Recruitment etc. TCS NextStep Registration Procedure is quite simple and easy for all candidates. Here we provide Complete Guidelines on TCS NextStep Registration and Login.
TCS NextStep Registration and Login
|Name of Portal||TCS NextStep Portal|
|Name of Company||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|TCS NextStep Available For||Fresher Candidate Registration|
|Eligibility for TCS NextStep Registration||Any Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer, IT Engineering and Technology|
|Passing Year of Graduation /Post Graduation||2015, 2016 and 2017|
|Name of Posts||Campaign Management
Service Desk Agent
Control System Engineer
And Many Others
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Available throughout the year|
TCS NextStep: Tata Consultancy Services
TCS NextStep is the medium that connects candidates with TCS company. With help of TCS NextStep Portal, candidates can submit their Academic Details with TCS. Tata Consultancy Services will select Entry Level Employees from TCS NextStep. However, there are certain conditions for Recruitment in TCS company. Candidates who meet all requirements and agree terms & conditions of TCS, only those will get their desired job in TCS. At present, TCS is considered as one of the Big Four Brands in Global IT Services.
TCS Campus Commune
TCS Campus Commune is a place where students get into touch with other students and TCSers. Here TCSers stands for Current Employees of Tata Consultancy Services. It helps the students to be aware about the company and also gives them a platform for thoughtful discussions on a variety of topics. Interactions on the platform happen through Channels — interest based spaces to discuss topics ranging from technology to interview related help. TCS Campus Commune also organizes exciting contests related to various engineering, tech and business domains.
TCS Campus Commune Portal: www.campuscommune.tcs.com
TCS Buzz is an online facility available to candidates. TCS NextStep Portal, candidates can validate their TCS Offer Letter. Tata Consultancy Services has given strict instructions to candidates on Fake Job Offers. With help of this facility, you can realize if your TCS Offer Letter is Original or Fake.
Age of the candidate must be Minimum 18/20 Years and Maximum as mentioned in Official Notification.
Candidates who are not covered in between given Age Criteria, are advised Not to register with TCS NextStep Portal.
Candidate must have obtained Engineering /Technology Degree with First Class (60%) or Higher Percentage from a government recognized university or institute.
- B.E or B.Tech
- M.E or M.Tech
- MCA with BCA or B.Com or B.Sc or BA (with Maths or Statistics Subject)
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc IT (Information Technology)
- Full Time MBA in IT & Systems, Operations Management, Human Resources (HR) and Finance
For more details on qualifications, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have completed his/her Degree in past three years (i.e. in 2017 or 2016 or 2015). Anyone qualified earlier that 2015, is NOT eligible for TCS Recruitment as well as TCS NextStep Registration.
- TCS company will allow Maximum Two Years Gap between studies of candidates. The Gap will be allowed only if candidate has a valid reason.
- For Entry Level Hiring /Recruitment, TCS will consider candidates with 0 to 3 Years Experience only.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be appointed in TCS on the basis of their Academic Merits, Other Skills and Performance in Aptitude Test, Technical /Skill Test and Interview.
Pay Scale /Salary Package:
After appointment in TCS, the candidate will receive Salary and Admissible Allowances as per rules. However, TCS offers one of the best Salary Packages in IT Services Market.
How to Login to TCS NextStep Portal
After complete of TCS NextStep Online Registration Process, you can Login at anytime. In order to Login to TCS NextStep Portal, you need to provide your Email or Reference ID and Password. After successful Login, you will be able to access all services available on TCS NextStep Portal i.e. Hall Ticket for Exam, Offer Letter for Job etc.
TCS NextStep Login can be accessed through two methods_
- Login to TCS NextStep by Official Web Portal at www.nextstep.tcs.com
- Login to TCS NextStep by Android App
Steps for Online Registration on TCS NextStep Portal
- Go to official website at www.nextstep.tcs.com.
- Find out Register Now tab and select it to open next page.
- Here you need to choose one of the two categories i.e. Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Services (BPS).
- Fill up the Registration Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Select your desired Test Location for upcoming TCS Aptitude Test.
- Upload your CV/Resume, Latest Photo, Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the form online to complete your TCS NextStep Registration.
- Save your Reference ID and Password for Login in future.
Last Date for Online Registration: Available Whole Year
For more information about TCS NextStep Portal – Registration & Login, Online Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, TCS NextStep Login Benefits etc., kindly visit official website at www.nextstep.tcs.com.