Telangana Health Department DEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 131 Data Entry Operator Posts at at www.tspsc.gov.in:
Telangana Health Department DEO Recruitment 2017 is released by TSPSC for Data Entry Operator and IT Manager Posts. Telangana State Public Service Commission wants to fill up 131 vacant posts in Department of Health and Family Welfare in 2017. Candidates who have passed necessary qualification, should apply online for TSPSC Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2017.
Candidates have to submit Application Form for DEO by Online Mode on official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. Interested candidates should fill up Online Application Form for Data Entry Operator as soon as possible. Because Telangana PSC will allow Application Form Submission on TSPSC Portal for a limited period. Candidates must submit their Application on or before the Last Date otherwise TSPSC will Reject the application.
Telangana PSC will not accept Application by any other mode than online. Candidates are advised to read Instructions to fill up Application Form, so that they need not to face any error during the process of Application Form Filling up. Incomplete Applications and Applications without Photo upload will be Rejected by TSPSC. Here we provide complete information about TSPSC DEO Recruitment 2017 and other important guidelines.
Telangana Health Department DEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Authority||Telangana Health Department
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
|Name of Recruitment||Telangana Health Department DEO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
Many Other Posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||131 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Telangana State|
|Department to Work||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Refer Official Notification|
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- State Nodal Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Programme Officer: 01 post
- Project Manager (IT): 01 post
- Finance /Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Project Manager (IT): 01 post
- Project Engineer (IT): 03 posts
- Project Associate (IT): 05 posts
District Programme Management Unit
- District IT Manager: 31 posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- State Head Quarters: 04 posts
- O/o. DM&Hos: 31 posts
- District Hospitals: 06 posts
- Area Hospitals: 31 posts
- Teaching Hospitals: 15 posts
Age of candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 42/44 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates of Telangana State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Telangana Health Dept DEO Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained 10+2 (Intermediate) Certificate from a government recognized education board.
Candidate must have passed Graduate Degree and/or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In addition to Academic Degree, candidate must have knowledge of Hindi and Native Language of Telangana.
Furthermore, candidate should have working knowledge of Computer Usage and Basic Functions i.e. MS Office, Internet, Email etc.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidate must pay Application Fee by Online Payment Method as mentioned Official Notification.
SC, ST, Reserved Special Categories and Unemployed General Candidates need NOT to pay the Fee. But Unemployed Candidates have to submit Unemployment Proof/Certificate to respective authority.
Candidates will be selected as Data Entry Operator and other posts through the Selection Process decided by TSPSC. Kindly refer Official Notification for more details.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointment in Telangana Health Department, candidates will be paid Salary as under_
|Post Name||Salary Per Month||Salary Per Annum|
|01||State Nodal Officer:||Rs.125,000/-||Rs.1500,000/-|
|02||Assistant Programme Officer:||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.600,000/-|
|03||Project Manager (IT):||Rs.100,000/-||Rs.1200,000/-|
|04||Finance /Administrative Officer:||Rs.80,000/-||Rs.960,000/-|
|05||Assistant Project Manager (IT):||Rs.80,000/-||Rs.960,000/-|
|06||Project Engineer (IT):||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.1800,000/-|
|07||Project Associate (IT):||Rs.30,000/-||Rs.1800,000/-|
|District Programme Management Unit|
|01||District IT Manager:||Rs.30,000/-||Rs.1116,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|01||State Head Quarters:||Rs.15,000/-||Rs.720,000/-|
Telangana Health Dept DEO Admit Card 2017 will be declared shortly on its official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC is going to recruit various posts of Data Entry Operator and other on contractual basis. So the Recruitment Department may organize the Written Test or directly conduct Interview to appoint the candidates. If Telangana PSC decides to conduct Written Test, it will release Telangana Health Department DEO Admit Card 2017.
How to Apply Online for Telangana Health Department DEO Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on First Time Registration if you are a New User on TSPSC.
- Register yourself with basic details and create your TSPSC ID.
- Return to home page and select Direct Recruitment section.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Data Entry Operator in Telangana Health Department 2017.
- Then click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read whole Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Application Submission link.
- Login with your TSPSC ID and Date of Birth.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee online and save E-Receipt as Fee Payment proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your TSPSC ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: Starts Shortly
Closing Date for Online Application: Announce Later
For more information about TSPSC DEO Recruitment 2017 for 131 Data Entry Operator and IT Manager posts in Telangana Department of Health & Family Welfare, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.tspsc.gov.in or www.health.telangana.gov.in or www.chfw.telangana.gov.in.