Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18 Notification, Online Application, Admission Procedure at iti.telangana.gov.in:
Department of Employment and Training has issued a notification regarding ITI Admission 2017-18 on its official website at iti.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who live in Telangana State and wish to join an ITI Technical Program after completing 10th/12th Class Exam, should apply online for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18. Government of Telangana offers admission to various ITI Courses at many Industrial Technical Institutes in academic year 2017-18.
Candidates who are applying for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18, will be able to get admission at an ITI Institute situated in any district of Telangana State. The Admission will be provided to most deserving candidates on the basis of their academic record and counselling process. Interested candidates are required to login to ITI Student portal and submit online application form for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18 within prescribed time limit i.e. before 28th June 2017.
Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18 Online Application Available at iti.telangana.gov.in
Department of Employment and Training is all set to give admission to ITI Courses to fill up many vacant seats in all ITI institutes. Government of Telangana organizes ITI Admission every year in the month of June. Candidates who are seeking admission to an ITI Program, will have to go through Telangana ITI Admission Procedure 2017-18. The candidates who have higher marks in in last qualifying exam, will be given first preference in selection for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18.
Name of Organization:
Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu
Name of Course:
Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18
Candidate must have completed at least 14 years of age as on the date of application. There is no upper age limit given for admission to ITI in Telangana State.
For more details on Age Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Candidate must have passed at least 10th Class or 12th Class (10+2) in any discipline from a state/central government recognized education board.
In case, a candidate doesn’t possess required qualification on the date of admission, his/her application form will be Rejected by Admission Department.
Application Fee and Payment Modes:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Candidates will be given admission to ITI Courses on the basis of Merit List of Academic Marks & Category of Candidate, Counselling Process /Document Verification and Seat Allotment.
How to Apply Online for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18:
- Log on to official website at iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Find out Notification for ITI Admission 2017-18 and download it as PDF file.
- Read whole notification carefully and select Student Login tab.
- Register Yourself with basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Login with your User Name and Password.
- Select the link Click Here to Apply to proceed.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill up the application form.
- provide required details and upload documents, certificates as asked.
- Also upload your recent passport size photo and signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User Name and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
First Round of Admissions (Dates and Schedule)
- Starting Date for Online Application: 7th June 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 28th June 2017
- Dates of Document Verification: 29th June to 2nd July 2017
- Date of Document Verification for PH Candidates: 4th July 2017
- Generation of Merit List: 5th July 2017
- Allotment of Seats: 10th July 2017
- Reporting of Trainees at Allotted ITIs: from 11th July to 15th July 2017
- Commencement of Academic Session: 1st August 2017
Second Round of Admissions (Dates and Schedule)
- Entry of Web Options: from 17th July to 20th July 2017
- Seat Allotment: 22nd July 2017
- Reporting of Trainees at Allotted ITIs: from 24th July to 29th July 2017
Kindly visit Official Website at iti.telangana.gov.in to know more about Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18 Online Application Form, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Admission Procedure, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for Telangana ITI Admission 2017-18.