TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 129 Jr Assistant cum Typist Posts:
TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification is published by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Candidates who have necessary qualification, should apply against this recruitment. It is a great opportunity for candidates of Tamil Nadu State to get a government job. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University offers Junior Assistant cum Typist post in university department under Non Teaching Staff Category.
TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1 TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 2 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 TNAU Junior Assistant Category wise Vacancy Details:
- 4 TNAU Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
- 5 How to Apply Online for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply online for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.tnau.ac.in. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University wants to recruit 129 posts of Junior Assistant cum Typist with candidates having Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates who have lesser qualification, are advised NOT to apply otherwise their application will be Rejected by TNAU.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will accept Junior Assistant Application Form by Online Mode Only. Interested candidates have to complete Application Filling up and Submission Procedure on official website at www.tnau.ac.in on or before 31st October 2017. Candidates are recommended to go through Information Brochure carefully before they start filling Online Application for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Name of Recruitment||TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Number of Posts||129 Posts|
|Job/Post Category||Non Teaching Staff|
|Job Location||In Areas of TNAU University|
|Department to Work||Various Departments of University|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.jat.tnausms.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2017|
TNAU Junior Assistant Category wise Vacancy Details:
|G (PSTM)||W (PSTM)||G (Ex. Ser.)||G
|Grand Total||63||27||02||17||08||06||03||02||01||129 Posts|
TNAU Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
As on 31st August 2017, Age of Candidate must be less than 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates of Tamil Nadu as per Government Rules.
There is No Upper Age Limit for Candidates of BC, BCM, MBC, DNC, SC, SCA and ST Categories. For more details on Age Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Educational Qualification for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed following Degree Exam and Government Technical Examination in Typewriting from a recognized education board or university or institute_
|Qualification Type||Qualification Details|
|Academic Qualification||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree obtained after passing 10+2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual /Contractual /Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
|Technical Qualification||Govt. Technical Exam in Typewriting in one of the following disciplines_
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be belonging to Tamil Nadu State.
- Candidate must have adequate knowledge in Tamil.
TNAU University will give first preference to the candidates who passed Certificate course on “Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education (as per G.O. Ms. No. 43 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Dept. dated 17.04.2009.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee as follows_
Rs.500/- for SC and ST Categories
Rs.750/- for All Others
- Candidates of SC and ST Categories have to produce necessary Caste Certificate to claim Concession in Fee.
- Application Fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) of State Bank of India, payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore), to be issued in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore. The Issue Date of Bank Draft must not be earlier than 27th September 2017.
- Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. TNAU will NOT Transfer the Fee to any other recruitment on candidate’s request.
TNAU University will select deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in following stages of tests_
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification and Oral Interview
After selected as Junior Assistant cum Typist, the candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
- In addition to Basic Pay & Grade Pay, the candidate will also receive Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), Medical Allowance and others as admissible at the rates in force from time to time.
- Candidates will be given Pension under the Contributory Pension Scheme.
TNAU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 will be released in upcoming time. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is going to conduct Written Exam in November or December 2017. Candidates whose application forms are submitted successfully, only those will be allowed to participate in Written Test. The Admit Card will be sent to eligible candidates for appearing in TNAU Jr Assistant Exam 2017.
How to Apply Online for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.tnau.ac.in.
- Find out Recruitment 2017 and select the link to open relevant page.
- Navigate to Junior Assistant cum Typist and click on Online Application link.
- Search for Information Brochure link and select it to download as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification/Brochure carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and check Application Demo.
- Then select Continue to Login button to proceed.
- Select New Registration tab and register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and certificates as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by Demand Draft issued from SBI Bank.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Submission of Form after Online Application:
After completion of Online Application Submission, candidates need to send necessary documents to TNAU Address by Registered Post with Acknowledgement or by Courier or In Person. The List of Documents is mentioned below_
- Original Demand Draft of Rs.750/- or Rs.500/- as applicable
- Printed Copy of Application Form
- Self Attested Copies of Academic Mark Sheets & Certificates
Put all the above documents into an Envelope. Then superscribe the Envelope on the left corner as ‘Application for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist’ and send it to the Address given below:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.
Important Dates for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||27th September 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27th September 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||31st October 2017|
|Date of Written Test (Tentative)||November or December 2017|
|Admit Card for Written Test
will be sent to Candidates
|Before Two Weeks of Exam|
|Date of Skill Test||Announce Later|
For more information about TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 129 Posts of Junior Assistant cum Typist, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification/Brochure and visit official website at www.tnau.ac.in and www.jat.tnausms.in.