Tamil Nadu PSC Notification for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Apply 9351 Junior Assistant, Typist and VAO jobs at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017: TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2017 is Released for 9351 Vacancies of Various Posts on official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 9351 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade 3 and Village Administrative Officer (VAO) in 2017-2018.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2017
- 1 TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2017
- 2 TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Post wise Vacancy Details for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017
- 4 TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- 5 How to Apply Online for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017:
Government of Tamil Nadu is going to recruit deserving candidates in various government departments through Combined Civil Service Exam 4 (Group 4). Candidates who wish to get a government job in Tamil Nadu, should not miss this golden opportunity. TNPSC offers Junior Assistant and Typist posts under Group 4 Category for which candidates are required to appear in CCSE Exam in February 2018.
Interested candidates have to applied online for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.tnpscexams.net. Tamil Nadu PSC will accept Online Application Form for CCSE Group 4 posts in between 14th November 2017 to 13th December 2017. In order to be safe from Rejection, candidates are advised to complete Application Submission Process on or before 13.12.2017.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC),
Government of Tamil Nadu
|Name of Recruitment||TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Exam||Combined Civil Services Exam 4 (Group 4)|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||9351 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu State|
|Department to Work||Various Government Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.tnpscexams.net|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th December 2017|
Post wise Vacancy Details for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017
|Name of Service and Service Code||Name of Post and Post Code||No. of Posts|
|01||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Code: 050)||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
[Post Code: 2025]
|02||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Code: 006)||Junior Assistant
[Post Code: 2600]
[Post Code: 2400]
|04||Bill Collector Grade 1
[Post Code: 2500]
|05||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (Code: 006)||Field Surveyor
[Post Code: 2800]
[Post Code: 2900]
|07||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Code: 006)||Typist
[Post Code: 2200]
|08||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Code: 006)||Steno-Typist Grade 3
[Post Code: 2300]
|—||————————||TOTAL POSTS:-||9351 POSTS|
As on 1st July 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 21 Years and Not More than 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Tamil Nadu Government Rules.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree plus Technical Knowledge and Qualification from a government recognized institute or university.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- Registration Fee and Rs.100/- Exam Fee.
Candidates who have already registered earlier on TNPSC Portal, do NOT need to pay Registration Fee.
SC, ST, MBC and Ex-Servicemen Categories are Exempted from Fee as per TNPSC Rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in CCSE Exam, followed by Document/Certificate Verification.
After appointed in Tamil Nadu Government Department, the candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Steno-Typist Grade 3: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- per month
- All Other Posts: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month
How to Apply Online for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Notification tab and select it.
- Then click on Latest Notification option to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Advertisement No.23/2017 Combined Civil Services Examination 4 (Group IV).
- Click on Advertisement Link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read whole notification carefully and get back to Latest Notification Page.
- Now click on APPLY ONLINE link to directly visit www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on One Time Registration option if you are not registered earlier.
- Return to TNPSC Application Portal and navigate to Advt 23/2017 Group IV and VAO (Combined Civil Services Exam).
- Click on Apply-Click here for Payment link to proceed.
- Enter your Login ID and Password to sign in.
- Pay Exam Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method as you prefer.
- Save and Print Fee Receipt (e-Receipt) as proof of Fee Payment.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and required documents/certificates as asked.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number, Login ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||14th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||13th December 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application/Exam Fee||15th December 2017|
|Tentative Date of CCSE Group 4 Exam||11th February 2018|
|TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Result Date||April or May 2018|
|Document Verification Dates||To be Announced Later|