Telangana TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1261 Posts at www.tspsc.gov.in:
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released on official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. The Online Application for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment will commence on 16th November 2017. Candidates are advised to check Eligibility Criteria and Application Submission Procedure for Telangana Staff Nurese Job before apply online. TPSC Selection Board will accept the TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Application Form by Online Mode Only.
Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- 1 Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- 2 TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 TSPSC Staff Nurse Department wise Posts and Vacancy Details:
- 4 TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Process 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates to Apply TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- 7 TSPSC Post wise Official Recruitment Notification 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from young and eligible candidates to fill up 1261 vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Radiographer and Health Supervisor in 2017-2018. Candidates who are looking for a government job in health department, should apply against TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates need to apply online for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Candidates will have to fill up and submit the Application Form for their desired post under TSPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 11th December 2017. Telangana PSC will not accept any application form after the mentioned Last Date i.e. 11.12.2017.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Government of Telangana|
|Name of Recruitment||TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||1261 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Telangana State|
|Department to Work||Various Government Departments of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th December 2017|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Department wise Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Notification No.||Name of Department||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|57/2017||Director of Public Health & Family Welfare
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
|Staff Nurse||1196 posts|
|58/2017||Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad||Physiotherapist||03 posts|
|59/2017||Director of Public Health & Family Welfare||Radiographer||35 posts|
|60/2017||Director of Public Health & Family Welfare||Para Medical Opthalmic Officer||02 posts|
|61/2017||Insurance Medical Service||Refractionist||01 post|
|62/2017||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree College (Women)||Health Supervisor||21 posts|
|—||—||TOTAL POSTS:-||1261 POSTS|
As on 1st July 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 44 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Category Candidates as per Telangana Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained required qualification from a government recognized university or institute as described below_
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Para Medical Opthalmic Officer||
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
- Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee and Rs.80/- as Exam Fee.
- BC, SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen Categories Candidates need NOT to pay Exam Fee.
- Unemployed Candidates of Genera/Unreserved Categories are also Exempted from Exam Fee.
Application Fee is compulsory for all candidates of all categories.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Process 2017:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Experience of relevant work.
- However, the posts of Refractionist and Health Supervisor will be selected based on Written Exam Only.
- Candidates will be called up for Document Verification after Written Exam Result is Announced by TSPSC.
|Name of Post||Selection Process and
Weightage of Marks
|Para Medical Opthalmic Officer|
After appointed as Staff Nurse and other posts, candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
|Notification No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|57/2017||Staff Nurse||Rs.25140/- to Rs.73270/-|
|58/2017||Physiotherapist||Rs.23100/- to Rs.67990/-|
|59/2017||Radiographer||Rs.22460/- to Rs.66330/-|
|60/2017||Para Medical Opthalmic Officer||Rs.28940/- to Rs.78910/-|
|61/2017||Refractionist||Rs.24440/- to Rs.71510/-|
|62/2017||Health Supervisor||Rs.35120/- to Rs.87130/-|
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Find out Direct Recruitment section and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Staff Nurse and other posts.
- Select your desired post from Notification No. 57/2017 to 62/2017.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to Direct Recruitment Page and click on Application Submission link to proceed.
- Login with your TSPSC ID and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form for Staff Nurse with required personal, educational and experience details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee as per instructions.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of payment.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature Image, academic documents, experience certificates as mentioned.
- Submit your Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number, TSPSC Login ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form & Fee Receipt for record and further use.
Important Dates to Apply TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||8th November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||11th December 2017|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam||January 2018|
|Document Verification Dates & Schedule||To be Announced Later|