TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 8792 Vacancies for TSpsc TRT/DSC 2017 Notification at www.tspsc.gov.in:
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) Notification 2017 is Released for 8792 Vacancies of Secondary Grade Teacher and School Assistant Posts. Telangana State Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from Graduate/Post Graduate Candidates for various teaching posts. Candidates who are looking for a government teacher job in Telangana, should not miss this opportunity.
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017
- 1 TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017
- 2 TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Subject wise Vacancies for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 TRT/DSC Details:
- 4 TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) Notification 2017 Jobs
- 5 Application Fee & Exam Fee for Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 TSPSC:
- 6 How to Apply Online for TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017:
Telangana PSC Board is going to recruit eligible candidates through Teacher Recruitment Test and Further Process. The candidates are advised to read full article and refer Detailed Official Notification carefully before applying online for TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017. Telangana PSC will accept the Application Form for Teacher Recruitment Test 2017 only by Online Mode.
Candidates need to fill up Online Application Form for their desired post on official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC TRT Application Submission is available from 30th October 2017 to 30th November 2017. Application submitted after the mentioned deadline will not be accepted under any circumstances. Incomplete forms and applications with wrong details will also be Rejected by TSPSC.
TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017
|Name of Posts and
Number of Posts
|Total Number of Posts||8792 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Teaching Sector Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Telangana State|
|Department to Work||School Education Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||tspsc.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2017|
Subject wise Vacancies for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 TRT/DSC Details:
|Notification No.||Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|52/2017||School Assistant All Media (except Urdu Medium)||1745 posts|
|School Assistant – Urdu Medium||196 posts|
|53/2017||Secondary Grade Teacher All Media (except Urdu Medium)||4779 posts|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – Urdu Medium||636 posts|
|54/2017||Language Pandit All Media (except Urdu Medium)||985 posts|
|Language Pandit – Urdu Medium||26 posts|
|55/2017||School Assistant (Physical Education)||09 posts|
|56/2017||Physical Education Teacher All Media (except Urdu Medium)||374 posts|
|Physical Education Teacher – Urdu Medium||42 posts|
|—||TOTAL POSTS:-||8792 POSTS|
TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) Notification 2017 Jobs
As on 1st July 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 44 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories Candidates of Telangana State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017:
Candidate must have passed Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Degree OR Four Year BA B.Ed or B.Sc B.Ed from a UGC recognized university.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have passed TSTET or APTET or CTET Exam in relevant subject/language or discipline.
Candidate must have proper knowledge of Local/Native Language or respective district/region of Telangana State.
Application Fee & Exam Fee for Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 TSPSC:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.200/- and Exam Fee of Rs.80/- by Online Payment Method.
Candidates of BC, SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen are Exempted from Fee. Unemployed Candidates of 18 to 44 Years are also Exempted from Fee, but they will have to produce proof of unemployment towards TSPSC when it’s demanded.
Application Fee and Exam Fee once paid, they will NOT be Refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam (Teacher Recruitment Test): 80% Marks
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET/APTET/CTET): 20% Marks
- Document Verification
After selected in Telangana School Education Department, candidate will be paid Monthly Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- School Assistant (All): From Rs.28940/- to Rs.78910/-
- Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit and Physical Education Teacher: From Rs.21230/- to Rs.63010/-
How to Apply Online for TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Find out TRT Recruitment and select it.
- Download TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test Notification 2017.
- Read the Whole Notification carefully and get back to home page.
- Register yourself with some basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other certificates as applicable.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee by Online Payment Method.
- Print e-Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number, TSPSC ID and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||21st October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||30th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||30th November 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||30th November 2017|
|Date of Teacher Recruitment Test||2nd Week of February 2018|
Click to Read/View Official Notification