UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 462 AO Posts at www.uiic.co.in:
UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 Notification is Released on official website at www.uiic.co.in. United India Insurance Company Limited is inviting Online Application for 462 vacant posts of Administrative Officer Scale I in 2018. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree, are eligible to take part in UIIC AO Recruitment 2018.
United India Insurance Company Limited is going to recruit eligible candidates as Administrative Officer in various states of India. Candidates who wish to get a government job, are advised to apply online against UIIC AO Recruitment 2018. Candidates will be selected for Administrative Officer post through Online Exam and Further Process in upcoming months.
UIIC Administrative Officer Online Application will commence on 16th January 2018. Candidates need to fill up their Application Form via official website portal at www.uiic.co.in. United India Insurance Company Limited will NOT accept the Application Form by any other mode. Interested candidates will have to complete Application Fill up and Submission Procedure on or before the Closing Date 29th January 2018.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 462 Posts at www.uiic.co.in
|Name of Authority||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC),
Government of India
|Name of Recruitment||UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018
UIIC AO Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer Scale I|
|Number of Posts||462 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Regular Basis Job|
|Job Sector||Insurance Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Department to Work||As per Order of UIIC Selection Board at the time of Appointment|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.uiic.co.in/careers/recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th January 2018|
The Age of Candidate must be at least 21 Years and Not More than 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for UIIC AO Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a UGC recognized university.
In addition, candidate should have obtained ITI/ Diploma Certificate in Computer Operating/ Applications from a recognized institute.
Administrative Officer Job Requirements:
- Candidate must have knowledge of native/ local language of relevant State or Region of India.
- Candidate must be able read, write and speak/ communicate in local language.
- Candidate must be able to perform Responsibilities and Duties of Administrative Officer in United India Insurance Company Ltd.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee & Exam Fee as follows:
- SC, ST and PWD Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only (Fee: NIL + Processing Charges: Rs.100/-).
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- (Fee: Rs.500/- + Processing Charges: Rs.100/-).
Application Fee is compulsory to pay for all candidates, Any application submitted without Fee will NOT be accepted.
Application/ Exam Fee once paid, it will NOT be Refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Administrative Officer on the basis of following stages_
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Selection, Merit List
UIIC AO Preliminary and Mains Exam 2018 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer Based Test. Candidates who will clear All Stages of Selection, only those will be Appointed as Administrative Officer at UIIC.
Pay Scale and Salary Details:
After appointment as Administrative Officer Scale I at UIIC, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows:
- From Rs.32975/- to Rs.62315/- per month
- Starting Salary of Candidate will be approximately Rs.48000/- per month
For more information of Salary, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, DA, HRA and other allowances, kindly refer Detailed Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for UIIC AO Recruitment 2018
- Log on to official website at www.uiic.co.in.
- Find out Careers/ Recruitment section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 for Administrative Officer Scale I posts.
- Download Official Notification (Advertisement) as PDF file and read it carefully before applying online.
- Select Apply Online link and fill up Online Application Form with your personal, education details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and other certificates as applicable.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Gateway and save Fee Receipt as payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
|Date of Issue of UIIC AO Notification/ Advertisement||First Week of January 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th January 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||29th January 2018|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam (Tentative)||4th March 2018|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Issue Date||Last Week of February 2018|
|Prelims Exam Result Announce Date||Third Week of March 2018|
|Date of Online Mains Exam (Expected)||25th March 2018|
|Mains Exam result Announce Date||April 2018|
|Date of Interview and Document Verification||April 2018 or May 2018|