UKMSSB Recruitment 2017, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board issued notification for 712 Medical Officer Apply Online:
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has issued UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 for 712 posts. Government of Uttarakhand is calling up Online Application from MBBS and PG Degree passed candidates for Medical Officer posts. Interested candidates are able to apply online for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017.
UKMSSB released an Advertisement for Recruitment of Medical Officer Ordinary Grade on 6th September 2017. Candidates need to submit Online Application for UKMSSB MO Recruitment 2017 at www.ukmssb.org. Application submitted by any other mode will not be accepted by UKMSSB. Uttarakhand Medical Board will accept Applications for Medical Officer post up to 20th October 2017.
UKMSSB will prefer the candidates who have higher academic marks and experience as Medical Officer. Candidates are recommended to fill up Application Form within prescribed time limit i.e. before 20.10.2017. Candidates should read Official Advertisement and Guidelines before they apply for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
|Name of Recruitment||UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade)|
|Number of Vacancies||712 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Uttarakhand State|
|Department to Work||Provincial Medical & Health Services, Uttarakhand|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- SC Category: 200 posts
- ST Category: 33 posts
- OBC Category: 154 posts
- General Category: 325 posts
Total Number of Posts: 712 Posts
Out of total 712 Medical Officer posts, Reservation is as follows_
- Reserved for Uttarakhand Women: 30%
- Dependent of Freedom Fighter: 02%
- Ex-Army /Ex-Servicemen: 05%
- Physically Handicapped: 03%
As on 1st July 2017, candidate’s Age must be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 42 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must have passed MBBS or Equivalent Degree from a recognized university.
Candidates who have obtained Post Graduate Degree/Diploma recognized by Medical Council of India Act, 1956, will be preferred in selection.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate’s registration at Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory.
If all eligibility criteria will be equal, UKMSSB will give preference to candidates having following qualification/eligibility_
- Degree mentioned under Uttarakhand Medical and Health Service rule-2014 under section 8(1) proviso;
- OR Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 Years
- OR Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Application Fee should be paid by candidate as follows_
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.2000/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Physical Handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile: Rs.1000/-
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
UKMSSB will select eligible candidates through Direct Recruitment Process i.e. Interview and Document Verification.
In case the number of applications are huge, UKMSSB may organize Written Test for Shortlisting Process.
After selected as Medical Officer, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/- (Level 10).
Candidate will also receive Increment Benefit which will be part of the pay in existing Pay Scale_
- Diploma Holder: 03 Increments
- Specialist Degree Holder: 05 Increments
- Super Specialist (M.Ch/D.M): 07 Increments
How to Apply Online for UKMSSB MO Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.ukmssb.org.
- Find out Recruitment Advertisement tab and select it to open relevant page.
- Navigate to Advertisement to the post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade).
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online tab.
- Select Online Application link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up your Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents, certificates.
- Pay the Application Fee online and save e-Receipt as proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 6th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 20th October 2017
For more information about UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board for 712 Medical Officer Ordinary Grade posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.ukmssb.org.