UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 Download Hall Ticket at www.ukpsc.gov.in:
UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 will be Released on official website at www.ukpsc.gov.in. Recently Uttarakhand Public Service Commission announced Assistant Professor Exam Date as 29th October 2017. Candidates who have applied for Assistant Professor post, are searching for UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 and Exam Date for a long time.
Uttarakhand PSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2017
- 1 Uttarakhand PSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2017
- 2 UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 Exam Details
- 3 UKPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
- 4 www.ukpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- 5 UKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- 6 How to Download UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- 7 Important Dates for UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
- 8 Uttarakhand PSC Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Candidates who wish to appear in UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2017, should download the Admit Card. Uttarakhand PSC is soon going to upload UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 on its official site. Relevant candidates are required to provide their Application Number and Date of Birth to download UKPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017.
Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 is likely to be Declared in October 2017. Because the Admit Card is a compulsory document for all candidates to attend Assistant Professor Exam 2017. Any candidate who doesn’t have Admit Card, he/she will not be allowed to appear in Written Test.
Candidates will have to go through identity verification process before entering exam hall. That is why, candidates should bring One Photo ID Proof together with Assistant Professor Admit Card to relevant exam centre on 29th October 2017. Please note that soft copy (photo in mobile/tablet) of Admit Card or Id Proof are invalid documents and candidates cannot enter the exam hall by showing such documents.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 Exam Details
|Name of Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||877 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Department to Work||State Universities of Uttarakhand
Govt. Degree College Uttarakhand
|Name of Exam||UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||29th October 2017|
|Status of Admit Card||Releasing Shortly|
|Admit Card Issue Date||After 15th October 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Mode||Online Mode|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission had issued Assistant Professor Notification on 4th August 2017. UKPSC invited online application from highly qualified candidates of Uttarakhand State for filling up various posts of Assistant Professor in Government Degree College Uttarakhand.
There are total 877 vacant posts of Assistant Professor of Maths, Physics, Commerce, Political Science, Social Science, Chemistry and many other subjects. A large number of candidates have applied online for UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 from 4th August to 25th August 2017.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates are eagerly waiting for Admit Card Release since the Application Submission Process was over. It has been very long time and there is no news of Admit Card Released by Uttarakhand PSC. But the long waiting period is about to over now as UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2017 is Declared as 29th October 2017.
Candidates who are registered earlier, are advised to get ready for Written Exam. Because UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 can be released at anytime. Relevant candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket individually via official website at www.ukpsc.gov.in.
www.ukpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
As per our website expert team’s knowledge and experience, Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card will be Declared in 3rd Week of October 2017. Candidates should visit UKPSC Official Portal on a regular basis to get important updates on Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date is very close now. Candidates can get higher marks in Written Exam if they refer Exam Pattern and Syllabus carefully. Here we provide An Overview of UKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2017 and Exam Scheme as follows_
UKPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
How to Download UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- Log on to official website at www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Latest Update section and select more to open relevant page.
- Navigate to Download Admit Card for Assistant Professor Exam 2017 for Written Test to be held on 29th October 2017.
- Click on the link to go to Admit Card Downloading Portal.
- Enter your Application Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as Day-Month-Year.
- The click on Submit button to proceed.
- Your UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 will be shown on your computer screen.
- Check your Name, Roll Number, Exam Schedule and Venue details in Admit Card.
- Save and Download your Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take printout of your Admit Card for Written Exam purpose.
Important Dates for UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||4th August 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||4th August 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th August 2017|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Online & Offline||29th August 2017|
|Exam Date||29th October 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||After 15th October 2017|
|Result Announce Date||November or December 2017|