UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 179 Posts:
UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for 179 vacancies. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission wants to recruit 179 posts of Junior Assistant/Computer Operator and Stenographer/Personal Assistant in 2017-2018. Candidates who have obtained required degree or qualification, should apply online against this recruitment.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
- 1 UKSSSC Junior Assistant Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
- 2 UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Educational Qualification for UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- 4 Pay Scale for UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
UKSSSC is inviting online application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up various posts in Uttarakhand Government Departments. Interested candidates have to apply online for UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The Online Application has been started from 17th October 2017.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has decided to appoint Junior Assistant/Computer Operator and Stenographer/Personal Assistant posts through Written Exam and Further Process. Candidates who are looking for a government job in Uttarakhand State, are advised to submit their application form online before the Closing Date i.e. 16th November 2017. No application form will be considered after the mentioned deadline.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Government of Uttarakhand|
|Name of Recruitment||UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and
Number of Posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||179 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Group||Group C|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Uttarakhand State|
|Department to Work||Uttarakhand Government Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.uksssc.in/ADVERTISEMENTUKSSSC/Default.aspx|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th November 2017|
Category wise Posts & Vacancy Details:
|Post Name /Category||SC||ST||OBC||General||TOTAL|
|Junior Assistant/Computer Operator||22 posts||04 posts||20 posts||50 posts||96 Posts|
|Collection Amin||NIL||NIL||01 post||01 posts||02 Posts|
|Stenographer/Personal Assistant||12 posts||03 posts||13 posts||41 posts||69 Posts|
|Assistant Store Keeper||NIL||NIL||NIL||12 posts||12 Posts|
|TOTAL POSTS:-||179 POSTS|
As on 1st July 2017, Candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 42 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam from a government recognized Education Board.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have following eligibility_
- Minimum 4000 Key Depression per hour.
- ‘B’ Certificate from National Cadre Core.
- Served for Not Less than Two Years in
- Knowledge/Course in English/Hindi Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge and Certificate of Stenography Shorthand Work.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates must pay Exam Fee as under_
- SC, ST and OBC Categories: Rs.150/- only
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.300/- only
Exam Fee can be paid by e-Challan at Bank of Baroda and by Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking via Online Payment Gateway.
Exam Fee once paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test and Stenography Test (for relevant posts only)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
Pay Scale for UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017:
Candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Scale||Grade Pay
|Junior Assistant/Computer Operator||Level 3||From Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Junior Assistant/Computer Operator||Level 4||From Rs.25000/- to Rs.81100/-||Rs.2400/-|
|Collection Amin||Level 3||From Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Stenographer/Personal Assistant||Level 4||From Rs.25000/- to Rs.81100/-||Rs.2400/-|
|Stenographer/Personal Assistant||Level 5||From Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/-||Rs.2800/-|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Level 2||From Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-||Rs.1900/-|
How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Junior Assistant/Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Find out Exams/Recruitments section and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Group C Posts i.e. Junior Assistant/Computer Operator and Stenographer/Personal Assistant 2017.
- Download Official Notification and PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to home page and select Online Application Link.
- Select User Registration tab and register yourself.
- Then select Fill Application Form to proceed.
- Select Junior Assistant/Computer Operator post and login with your Registration details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other certificates as asked.
- Pay the Exam Fee Online and save Fee Receipt for payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
- Print e-Challan if you haven’t paid Exam Fee Online.
- Go to Bank of Baroda and deposit Exam Fee with e-Challan.
- Keep your e-Challan copy as reference for future.
|Date of Issue of Notification||16th October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||16th November 2017|
|Last Date to Print e-Challan||16th November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee
(Online and Offline)
|16th November 2017|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Admit Card will be Released||Before Two Weeks Exam|