UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 Online Application, Admission Procedure, Exam Date, Schedule:
State Council of Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh has just declared an advertisement about UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 on its official website at admission.scvtup.in. Candidates who wish to get admission to any ITI Course, are required to participate in UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018. Government of Uttar Pradesh has made the Entrance Test compulsory for admission to a private or government Industrial Training Institute.
In order to attend the UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018, the candidates must have completed their High School Education. Moreover, Department of Vocational Training and Skill Development will give admission to deserving candidates based upon their academic merits, Marks in UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018. Candidates’ Caste and Category will also be considered in process of admission to an ITI Course in 2017-2018.
UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 Online Application, Admission Procedure at admission.scvtup.in
UP ITI Entrance Exam is arranged every year by State Council of Vocational Training, Government of Uttar Pradesh. There are 217 Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) available in various districts of Uttar Pradesh, out of them some are government ITI and others are private ITI institutes. Candidates who wish to study in a government institute, will have to get higher score in UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018.
Department of Vocational Training and Skill Development is inviting online application from young and talented candidates to fill up vacant seats in whole Uttar Pradesh State. Candidates are advised to apply online for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 via official web portal at admission.scvtup.in on from 8th June 2017. The Online Application Form will be accepted up to 28th June 2017.
Name of Organization:
State Council of Vocational Training, Department of Vocational Training and Skill Development, Government of Uttar Pradesh
Name of Exam:
UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018
Date of Exam:
UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 Exam Date will be Announced shortly.
As on 1st August 2017, Age of the candidate must not be less than 14 years.
There is no Upper Age Limit decided for Admission to an ITI Course.
Candidates who are below the Age of 14 years (as on 01.08.2017), are NOT eligible for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 under any circumstances.
- Candidates must have passed at least 8th/10th Class to get admission to Non Engineering Trades of ITI.
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class (under 10+2 system) from a government recognized education board to get admission to Engineering Trades of ITI.
For course wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
Application /Exam Fee and Payment Modes:
Candidates of General and OBC Categories have to pay Rs.250/- as Application Fee, while candidates of SC and ST Categories need to pay Rs.150/- only.
The Exam Fee can be paid by Prepaid Coupon at Union Bank of India /Oriental Bank of Commerce OR by Online Payment Gateway through Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Candidates will be given admission to an ITI Course on the basis of their Academic Merits, Performance in UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 and Category wise Merit List for different districts of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply Online for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017:
- Log on to official website at admission.scvtup.in.
- Find out UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 and click on Notification link.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and go through Application Form Guidelines and Instructions.
- Return to homepage and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the online application form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo, signature and other documents as mentioned.
- Pay the Application /Exam Fee Online or Offline Mode as per your choice.
- Save Fee Payment Receipt as proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of application form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 8th June 2017
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th June 2017
Whole Admission Procedure will be completed by: 31st July 2017
Commencement of Academic Session 2017-2018: August 2017
Kindly visit Official Website at admission.scvtup.in and www.vppup.in to know more about UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018 Notification, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application/Exam Fee and Payment Modes, Admission Procedure, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2017-2018.