UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification, Apply Online for 5314 Posts:
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment Notification 2017 is Released by Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle for Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who wish to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, should apply online for GDS post via official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline/. Department of Posts is calling up Online Application from Matriculation Exam passed candidates for filling up 5314 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in 2017-18.
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- 1 UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- 2 UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- 3 Category wise Vacancy for UP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- 4 Application Fee for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online UP Post GDS Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates UP Post Office GDS 2017 Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has reopened online application for Gramin Dak Sevak in October and November 2017. Candidates who have applied earlier, are not required to apply again. But the candidates who haven’t applied, should not miss this golden opportunity. It is a great chance for candidates having low qualification like 10th Class to get a reputed government job.
Interested candidates have apply by Online Application Mode in between 30th October 2017 and 30th November 2017. Department of Posts, Uttar Pradesh Circle will not accept the GDS Application Form after the mentioned Last Date i.e. 30th November 2017. Therefore candidates are advised to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak post within prescribed time limit.
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Department of Posts,
India Post, Government of India
|Name of Recruitment||UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Circle||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Posts||5314 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||One of the Post Offices/Postal Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2017|
Category wise Vacancy for UP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|UR Category||2771 posts|
|OBC Category||1412 posts|
|SC Category||955 posts|
|ST Category||26 posts|
|PH-HH Category||59 posts|
|PH-OH Category||58 posts|
|PH-VH Category||33 posts|
|TOTAL POSTS:-||5314 POSTS|
As on 30th October 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 40 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th Class/X Exam from a government recognized education board.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have Computer Knowledge and are required to submit Basic Computer Training Certificate of Not Less than 60 Days Course. Candidates who have studied Computer as one of subjects in 10th or 12th Class, need not to submit Computer Certificate.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
General and OBC Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/-
Women Candidates of All Categories are Exempted from Fee Payment. Moreover, SC, ST and PH Categories are also not required to pay the Fee.
Candidates will be selected for GDS post in UP Post Office based upon their academic qualification (10th Class) marks and Further Process as follows_
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
Candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as under_
- Rs.2295-45-3695/- per month
- Rs.2745-50-4245/- per month
How to Apply Online UP Post GDS Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
- Find and Navigate to GDS Online Engagement is Active for Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself with basic details and pay the Application Fee.
- Save Fee Receipt as record of fee payment.
- Get back to home page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Enter your Registration Number and click on Submit.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates UP Post Office GDS 2017 Recruitment:
|Date of Issue of Notification||February/March 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||April 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||May 2017|
|Reopening of Online Application||30th October 2017|
|Closure of Reopened Online Application||30th November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||30th November 2017|
|Result and Merit List Declaration Date||To be Announced in First Quarter of 2018|