UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18 Online Application Form for Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician Courses:
UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18 Online Application Form, Notification is Released on official website at www.upsmfac.org. Candidates who wish to get Admission to Diploma in Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician and similar courses, should apply online for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18. In order to apply for any of the Diploma Courses, candidate must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam.
UPSMFAC Diploma Online Admission Form 2017-18
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty is inviting online application from young and educated candidates in November 2017. There are total 2370 vacant seats available for Diploma Courses in State Institutes and Private Institutes of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will be given Admission to Diploma in Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician and other courses based on their academic merits and other rules.
Candidates who wish to make career in medical field as Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician etc., must not miss this golden opportunity. UPSMFAC Diploma Admission Online Application Form is available to fill up on official website at www.upsmfac.org from 1st November 2017. Interested candidates will have to complete Application Form Filling up and Submission Process on or before 20th November 2017.
UPSMFAC will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline. Moreover, incomplete application forms and forms not filled properly will also be Rejected. Therefore candidates are recommended to refer Detailed Notification and Instructions before applying online for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18.
UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18 Notificaiton
|Name of Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty,
Government of UP
|Name of Admission||UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18|
|Academic Year of Admission||2017-2018|
|Name of Courses||
|Total Number of Available Seats||2370 Seats|
|Type of Course||Diploma Course|
|Course Duration||Maximum Two Years|
|Admission will be given to||State Colleges and Institutes
Private Colleges and Institutes
|Mode of Application Form||Online Application Form|
|Online Application Portal||forms.upsmfac.org|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th November 2017|
Course wise UPSMFAC Diploma Seats Availability Details:
|Name of Courses||Number of Available Seats|
|State Colleges & Institutes||Private Colleges & Institutes|
|Diploma in Lab Technician||720 Seats||315 Seats|
|Diploma in X-Ray Technician||500 Seats||256 Seats|
|Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician||60 Seats||NIL|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Technician||240 Seats||39 Seats|
|Diploma in Optometry||
Only K.G.M.U: 30-30 Seats per course
|Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|Diploma in O.T. Technician|
|Diploma in Cardiology Technician|
|Diploma in Dialysis Technician|
|Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician|
|Diploma in M.R.I. Technician|
|Diploma in Sanitation|
|Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician|
As on 31st December 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 17 Years.
No Relaxation will be provided in Minimum Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18:
Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) in Science Stream with (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) or (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a government recognized education board.
Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.800/-. The Fee can be paid by Online Payment Method.
Candidates are required to pay Counselling Fee of Rs.500/-. Please note that the Fee is payable only if Selection Board will organize Counselling Process.
There will be NO Entrance Exam or Interview to be held for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18. UP Government Reservation Rules will be followed in this Admission Process.
- Merit List (prepared on the basis of 10th Class Marks and 12th Class Marks)
- Counselling Process (can be organized if required)
- Document Verification and Admission Confirmation
How to Apply Online for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18
- Log on to official website at www.upsmfac.org.
- Find out News and Announcements and select View All News.
- Navigate to Admission Information (L.T./X-Ray/Pharmacy/Radiotherapy/Paramedical Courses of K.G.M.U., Lucknow).
- Select the link to go to Admission Application Page.
- Then click on CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Download Instructions (Official Notification) and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page click on Apply Now button.
- Select Create New Account option.
- Register yourself with Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Login with your User Name and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and documents/certificates as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee Online and save e-Receipt as payment proof.
- Fill up Choices of Colleges/Institutes for Admission to your desired Diploma Course.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your User Name, Password and Application Number/ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for UPSMFAC Diploma Admission 2017-18:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||1st November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||20th November 2017|
|Last Date for Editing Application Form||22nd November 2017|
|Merit List and Allotment List will be Declared||27th November 2017|
|Last Date of Admission to other centres after First Allotment||To be Announced Later|
|Vacant Seats Announce|
|Date of Second Time Choice Filling for Available Seats|