UPTET 2017 Application Form, Online Registration, Exam Date:
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Notification is released by UP Basic Education Board. Government of Uttar Pradesh organizes UPTET Exam one time in a year. Candidates who aims to become a School Teacher, are required to participate in UPTET 2017 Exam. Government of Schools of Uttar Pradesh recognizes UPTET Certificate as primary eligibility Teacher’s job.
UPTET 2017 Advertisement is published on 21st August 2017. Interested candidates have to apply online for UPTET 2017 Exam via official web portal. The Basic Education Board of Uttar Pradesh will not accept Application Form for UPTET 2017 by post, courier or any other mode. Candidates are advised to read Detailed Notification and Instructions carefully before applying online. UPTET 2017 Exam is scheduled to be held on 15th October 2017.
UPTET 2017 Online Registration has been started on 25th August 2017. Candidates need to register themselves for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 on or before 8th September 2017. The Final Submission of Online Application of UPTET 2017 must be completed by 13th September 2017. Candidates are strictly advised to apply within given time limit otherwise their Application will be straightaway Rejected.
UPTET 2017 Application Form
|Name of Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Government of UP|
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 [UPTET 2017]|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Exam for Teacher|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Name of Posts||Primary Teacher – Class I to V
Upper Primary /Elementary Teacher – Class VI to VIII
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of UP|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date for Online Registration||8th September 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||13th September 2017|
Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria mentioned in UPTET 2017 Notification.
Minimum Age of the candidate should be 18/21 Years.
Upper Age Limit will be different for different categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
Educational Qualification for UPTET 2017 Exam:
Candidate must have passed necessary Degree or Diploma in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized board, institute or university.
UPTET 2017 Primary Teacher – Class I to V
- Bachelor’s Degree and Two Year Diploma (D.Ed) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and B.T.C. Training Course OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Teaching OR
- Intermediate with 50% Minimum Marks and Four Year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
UPTET 2017 Elementary Teacher – Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor’s Degree and Two Year BTC Course OR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 50% Minimum Marks and B.Ed (Special Education) OR
- Intermediate with 50% Minimum Marks and Four Year Degree (BA/B.Sc Ed. or B.Ed/B.Sc Ed.) OR
- Intermediate with 50% Minimum Marks and Four Year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 45% Minimum Marks and B.Ed OR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 50% Minimum Marks and One Year B.Ed Course.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- to apply for UPTET 2017 Exam.
The Application Fee must be paid by Demand Draft or via Online Payment Method. In case you choose to pay Fee Online, you must have SBI Debit Card, SBI Internet Banking or other Net Banking facility.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for Teacher’s position in Government Schools of UP on the basis UPTET 2017 Score/Marks and Further Process.
After appointed as School Teacher, candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Primary /Elementary Teacher as per government rules.
How to Apply Online for UPTET 2017 Exam
- Log on to official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Select the link Click Here for UPTET 2017.
- Then click on Important Guidelines for filling the application form.
- Download Detailed Advertisement and Instructions as PDF.
- Go through whole advertisement carefully to know the registration procedure.
- Get back to UPTET 2017 Registration Page and select Online Registration link.
- Register yourself and fill up Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Offline or Online Mode as you prefer.
- Save e-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment, in case you paid the Fee Online.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number as reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
|Particulars of Event||Date of Event|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||25th August 2017|
|Application Fee Payment Starts (via E-Challan)||26th August 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||8th September 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||11th September 2017|
|Final Submission of Application Form (Online)||13th September 2017|
|Online Editing (Rectification of Errors) in Application Form Starts On||15th September 2017|
|Online Editing in Application Form Ends On||19th September 2017|
|UPTET 2017 Admit Card Issue Date||October 2017|
|UPTET 2017 Exam Date||15th October 2017|
|UPTET Result 2017 Announce On||December 2017 or
For more information about UPTET 2017 Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date etc., kindly visit official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.