UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited 1196 Junior Engineer Vacancy 017 at www.uppcl.org:
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Advertisement is released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. UPPCL JE Recruitment Notification 2017 is issued for 1196 vacant posts of Junior Engineer in UP Power Corporation Limited and UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Candidates living in Uttar Pradesh, should not miss this opportunity.
Candidates who have passed Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma, are eligible to apply online for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites online application for filling up various posts of Junior Engineer in 2017. Interested candidates have to apply through online mode via official website at www.uppcl.org.
Online Application will start on 28th September 2017. UP Power Corporation Limited will accept Junior Engineer Application Form up to 23rd October 2017. Please note that any Application registered or submitted after the mentioned deadline, will be Rejected by UPPCL. Moreover, Incomplete Forms and Applications submitted without Fee Payment will also be considered invalid and Rejected.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
Government of UP
|Name of Recruitment||UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||1196 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||UP Power Corporation Limited
UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd October 2017|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Department wise Vacancy Details:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- TG2 to Junior Engineer (E&M): 677 posts
- Diploma Holder to Junior Engineer (E&M): 258 posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL)
- TG2 to Junior Engineer (E&M): 215 posts
- Diploma Holder to Junior Engineer (E&M): 46 posts
Age of the Candidate must be in between the criteria mentioned in Official Notification.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per UP Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (B.E or B.Tech) or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a government recognized university or institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be permanent as Technician Grade 2 (TG2).
Candidate must have completed at least 10 Years of Service as Technician Grade 2 as on 1st July 2017.
Ineligibility Details for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates having Distance Education Degree are not eligible.
- Candidates with Degree or Diploma from any Franchise Institute are not eligible.
- Candidates who have required qualification from an unrecognized university or institute, are not eligible.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as under_
- General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Categories: Rs.900/-
- SC and ST Categories of Uttar Pradesh: Rs.600/-
- Physical Handicapped (PH/PWD) Candidates: Rs.10/-
Application Fee once paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Selection Process 2017:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam.
UPPCL Selection Board will shortlist the candidates and prepare a Merit List based upon their Written Exam Marks. The shortlisted candidates will be called up for Document Verification and Final Selection.
Candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale as described by UPPCL in Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.uppcl.org.
- Find out Vacancy/Result section and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Apply Online Against ADVT. 04/VSA/2017/JE-DEPTT. FOR THE POST OF “” JUNIOR ENGINEER (DEPARTMENTAL)””.
- Select the link to open UPPCL JE Recruitment Portal.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the Official Advertisement/Notification carefully before you apply online.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and click on APPLY ONLINE link.
- Read all the instructions to fill up application form.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and experience details.
- Upload your Photo, Signature and required certificates.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method.
- Save Fee Receipt and take printout for Fee Payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
UPPCL JE Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Application: 28th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 23rd October 2017
For more information about UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 for 1196 vacancies of Jr Engineer (E&M) in UPPCL and UPPTCL companies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.uppcl.org.