VCI Counselling 2017 Online Registration for Veterinary Counselling of India (NEET Based):
VCI Counselling Schedule 2017 declared by Veterinary Council of India on its official website at www.vci.nic.in. Candidates who want to get admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course, are required to go through VCI Counselling 2017. The purpose of counselling is to give admission on 15% quota seats in all over India. VCI Admission Board is inviting NEET Exam passed candidates for Online Registration of VCI Counselling 2017.
VCI Counselling 2017
- 1 VCI Counselling 2017
- 2 VCI Counselling B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission 2017
- 3 Eligibility for VCI Counselling 2017 Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course 2017:
- 4 Documents Required at the time of Reporting to Allotted College:
- 5 How to Apply Online (Register) for VCI Counselling 2017
- 6 VCI ( Veterinary Council of India) Official Site: www.vci.nic.in
Candidates will get admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course at Veterinary Colleges in India. The Counselling Process will be held online on VCI Official Portal at www.vci.nic.in. However there will be only One Round of Counselling for Admission Process. Interested candidates have to apply online for VCI Counselling 2017 via official web portal at www.vci.nic.in or aipvt.vci.nic.in. Candidates must complete Online Counselling Registration on or before 13th September 2017.
VCI Counselling B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission 2017
|Event Name||Date and Time|
|Online Registration for VCI Counselling 2017||From 11th September 2017 (06:00PM)
To 13th September 2017 (up to 02:00PM)
|Processing and Allocation of Seats||From 13th September 2017 (02:00PM)
To 14th September 2017 (06:00PM)
|Issuance of allocation letter to candidates
and allotted Veterinary Colleges
|14th September 2017 (07:00PM)|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges by candidates||Immediately|
Name of Course:
Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
Duration of Course:
Five and a Half Professional Years
Number of Seats Available under 15% Quota:
Veterinary Colleges across India.
Eligibility for VCI Counselling 2017 Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course 2017:
Age Limit (As on 31st December 2017):
- Candidate’s Age must be Minimum 17 Years and Not exceeding 25 Years.
- Candidate must have passed Qualifying Examination (as per VCI Rules) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- In addition, candidate must have passed NEET 2017 Exam.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Documents Required at the time of Reporting to Allotted College:
- Candidate must submit following documents in Original at the time of Admission, Reporting to Allotted College_
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website.
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG – 2017 as down loaded by the candidate.
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE for appearing in the NEET Examination.
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2017 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate).Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2017 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2017) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG-2017).
- Any Other Document or Certificate as required
How to Apply Online (Register) for VCI Counselling 2017
- Log on to official website at www.vci.nic.in.
- Find out Counselling 2017 and select the tab.
- Download Information Bulletin to know everything about VCI Counselling 2017.
- Check Counselling Schedule, Seat Matrix and College Information.
- Get back to previous page and click on Candidate Login.
- Login with your NEET Roll Number and Password.
- Fill up Online Registration Form with necessary details.
- Choose your desired Veterinary College for Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course.
- Submit your Registration Form online on completion.