WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 West Bengal BMO Hall Ticket Exam Date available at www.wbhrb.in:
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 will be released soon by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Candidates can download their Admit Card individually from official website at www.wbhrb.in. WB Health Recruitment Board is going to recruit 279 posts of Block Medical Officer and Librarian in West Bengal Health Department in 2017.
Candidates are looking for BMO Exam Date and Admit Card for a long time. But the WB Health Recruitment Board has not Announced Block Medical Officer Exam Date yet. The WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 will be Declared only after the Exam Date is Declared by respective authority. Candidates are suggested to keep patience for a few days to get their Admit Card for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Exam 2017.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download at www.wbhrb.in
- 1 WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download at www.wbhrb.in
- 2 WBHRB Block Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
- 4 WBHRB Block Medical Officer Result 2017
- 5 How to Download WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
- 6 West Bengal HRB Official Site: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB BMO Admit Card 2017 is very important document for Written Exam. Candidates who wish to attend Block Medical Officer Exam 2017, are required to download and print their Admit Card from official website at www.wbhrb.in. In case any candidate fails to bring hard copy of Admit Card, he/she will NOT be allowed to participate in WBHRB BMO Exam 2017.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board had issued a Notification about WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. Government of West Bengal invited online application from Medical Degree qualified candidates for filling up 216 Block Medical Officer and 63 Librarian posts in 2017. A huge number of candidates from many places of West Bengal have applied online for WBHRB BMO Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at wbhrb.eadmissions.net.
WB Health Recruitment Board allowed the candidates to register online from 1st September to 11th September 2017. The Final Submission of Application was available up to 20th September 2017. Candidates are waiting for Admit Card since the Application Process is finished. West Bengal Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded very soon on official portal at www.wbhrb.in.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Exam Date: October or November 2017
WBHRB BMO Admit Card Issue Date: Available Shortly
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published an advertisement about WBHRB Recruitment 2017. Candidates having required qualification can apply online for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 through WBHRB Official Portal. The Health Department has 279 vacant posts of Block Medical Officer and Librarian.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates have to register online via official website at www.wbhrb.in in between 1st September 2017 and 11th September 2017. Application submitted by any other mode will be Rejected. Moreover, WBHRB will also Reject the applications which are received after the Closing Date. Candidates should fill up the Application Form in prescribed format with complete information.
WBHRB wants to recruit 216 Block Medical Officer and Librarian posts through Selection Procedure. Candidates applying for WBHRB Recruitment 2017, need to go through Interview and Document Verification. However, the Selection Board may organize Preliminary Exam if the number of applicants are high.
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of Authority||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Name of Recruitment||WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
WBHRB Librarian Recruitment 2017
|Name of Posts &
Number of Posts
|Block Medical Officer: 216 posts
Librarian: 63 posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||279 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in West Bengal|
|Department to Work||WB Health Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||wbhrb.eadmissions.net|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th September 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Block Medical Officer
- Unreserved/General: 111 posts
- SC Category: 48 posts
- ST Category: 16 posts
- BC Category-A: 19 posts
- BC Category-B: 17 posts
- PWD: 05 posts
- Unreserved/General: 33 posts
- SC Category: 14 posts
- ST Category: 04 posts
- BC Category-A: 06 posts
- BC Category-B: 04 posts
- PWD: 02 posts
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the candidate be in between the criteria mentioned below_
- Block Medical Officer: Not more than 36 Years
- Librarian: Not more than 39 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of West Bengal as per Government Rules.
Candidate must have passed following Degree, Diploma and/or qualification from a government recognized university or institute_
Block Medical Officer
- Medical Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- WBHRB will give first preference to candidates having Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management and Hospital Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Library Sciences OR
- Master’s Degree and Diploma in Library Sciences.
Other Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:
Block Medical Officer
- Candidate must be registered as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
- Block Medical Officer: Rs.210/-
- Librarian: Rs.160/-
Candidates have to pay Application Fee at any branch of the Banks participating in GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
Application Fee can be paid through Duplicate Challan in Govt. Receipt Head of Account is 0051-00-104-002-16. The Challan will be generated after filling up Online Registration Form with basic details.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected through following process_
- Preliminary Exam (conducted only if number of applications are too high)
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
After appointment as Block Medical Officer and Librarian, candidate will receive Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
Block Medical Officer
- From Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- plus NPP and other admissible allowances.
- From Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/-
- Bachelor’s Degree: Pay in Band Rs.8370/- and Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
- Master’s Degree: Pay in Band Rs.8650/- and Grade Pay Rs.4100/-
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Result 2017
WBHRB Block Medical Officer Result 2017 will be published after a few weeks of exam. Candidates who are appearing for BMO Written Exam, are requested to wait for at least one month as WBHRB will take time to prepare the Result and Merit List. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will conduct Interview of Block Medical Officer after Declaring WBHRB BMO Exam Result 2017.
How to Download WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
- Log on to official website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Select Notice Board section open WBHRB Notice Page.
- Search Admit Card for Block Medical Officer Exam 2017 for Written Exam of BMO and Librarian to be held in October/November 2017.
- Click on the Admit Card link to reach Candidate Login Portal.
- Enter your Application Number and Password as asked.
- Then click on Login button to Sign In to your account.
- Select Admit Card Download link to proceed.
- Your WBHRB Block Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 will be generated automatically.
- Check important details in your Admit Card as it appears on screen.
- Save and Download your Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take printout of your Admit Card for Written Exam purpose.
Commencement of Online Application: 1st September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 11th September 2017
Payment of Application Fee Allowed: from 2nd September to 18th September 2017
Last Date for Final Submission of Application Form: 20th September 2017
For more information about WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 279 posts of Block Medical Officer of Health and Librarian, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for WBHRB Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.wbhrb.in.