WCDO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 6715 TGT, PGT, Special Education Teacher and Miscellaneous Categories:
WCDO Recruitment 2017 Teacher Notification has been released on official website at www.wcdo.org.in. Women and Child Development Organization is inviting online application for 6715 vacancies of TGT, PGT, Special Education Teacher and Miscellaneous Categories. Interested candidates need to fill up Online Application Form for WCDO Recruitment 2017 in between 9th November 2017 and 8th December 2017.
WCDO Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1 WCDO Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 2 WCDO Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 WCDO Recruitment Category wise Posts Details:
- 4 WCDO Recruitment Official Notification 2017
- 5 Application Fee for WCDO Recruitment 2017:
- 6 How to Apply Online for WCDO TGT, PGT Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for WCDO Recruitment 2017:
- 8 WCDO Recruitment Official website: www.wcdo.org.in
Candidates who are looking for a government job in teaching sector, should apply against WCDO Recruitment 2017. It is a great opportunity for youth of India to grab a teaching sector job on regular basis. Candidates who have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply online.
WCDO Selection Board will accept the Application Form for TGT, PGT Posts by Online Mode on its official website at www.wcdo.org.in. Candidates will have to apply before the Last Date otherwise their application will be Rejected.
WCDO Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Women and Child Development Organization, New Delhi|
|Name of Recruitment||WCDO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||6715 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Regular/Permanent Basis Job|
|Job Sector||Teaching Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Across India|
|Department to Work||As per order of WCDO at the time of Appointment|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.wcdo.org.in/onpage-registration.aspx|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th December 2017|
WCDO Recruitment Category wise Posts Details:
|Name of Post||Total Number of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|01||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1482 Posts||724||445||240||73|
|02||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1089 Posts||531||372||140||46|
|03||Special Education Teacher||313 Posts||105||82||63||20|
|04||Music Teacher||204 Posts||96||62||39||07|
|05||Art/Drawing Teacher||253 Posts||129||79||32||13|
|06||Physical Education Teacher (PET Male)||220 Posts||108||76||29||07|
|07||Physical Education Teacher (PET Female)||290 Posts||129||98||52||11|
|09||Nursery/Primary Teacher and Special Educator||1480 Posts||—||—||—||—|
|10||Non Teaching Staff||1031 Posts||—||—||—||—|
|—||TOTAL POSTS:-||6715 POSTS||—————————————————|
WCDO Recruitment Official Notification 2017
Age of the Candidate must be at least 18/21 Years and Not More than…
- Maximum 35 Years for Nursery/Primary Teacher, Special Educator
- Maximum 38 Years for Trained Graduate Teacher and Miscellaneous Categories
- Maximum 40 Years for Post Graduate Teacher
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for WCDO Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Graduate or Post Graduate Degree and/or PG Diploma in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
For post wise eligibility details, please refer Official Notification.
Application Fee for WCDO Recruitment 2017:
Candidates need to pay Exam Fee as follows_
|Name of Post||Exam Fee for SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen||Exam Fee for All Others|
|Special Education Teacher|
|Nursery/Primary Teacher and Special Educator||Rs.250/-||Rs.500/-|
|Non Teaching Posts|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. The Selection Process will be as follows_
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Selection and Joining
Candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
- From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
For more details on Salary, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for WCDO TGT, PGT Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.wcdo.org.in.
- Find out Recruitment of TGT, PGT and Miscellaneous Categories in WCDO 2017.
- Click on Advertisement link go to respective page.
- Read whole Advertisement/Notification carefully.
- Get back to home page and select the link Guidelines/Instructions to Applicants.
- Search and select Application Registration link to proceed.
- Click on Online Registration link to start.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature Image and other documents as asked.
- Pay the Exam Fee via Online Payment Gateway.
- Print e-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application ID and BHIM App Transaction ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for WCDO Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||9th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||8th December 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Online Mode||9th December 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||Within Three Months|
|Date of Joining/Appointment||Before Academic Session 2018-19|