WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Apply for 5479 Anganwadi Teacher and Helper Posts:
Department of Women Development and Child Welfare has published Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017. Government of Telangana invites online application for 5479 posts of Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper and Mini Anganwadi Worker. Women candidates who wish to work in Anganwadi Department, should apply for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017.
Government of Telangana often declares various recruitment advertisements for Govt Jobs. Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th Class to get Anganwadi Teacher job in Telangana State. Department of Women Development and Child Welfare will accept Application Form in prescribed format by online mode. Interested candidates have to submit online application for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Recruitment 2017 via official website at wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Telangana Anganwadi Teacher, Helper Recruitment 2017
- 1 Telangana Anganwadi Teacher, Helper Recruitment 2017
- 2 Who can Apply for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017?
- 3 Telangana Anganwadi 2017 Recruitment Details (District wise)
- 4 Educational Qualification for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher and Helper Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, Government of Telangana|
|Name of Recruitment||Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Teacher: 1360 posts
Anganwadi Helper: 3109 posts
Mini Anganwadi Worker: 1010 posts
|Number of Vacancies||5479 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Telangana State|
|Department to Work||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) /Anganwadi Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Shortly|
Who can Apply for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017?
Kindly note down that Only Women Candidates can apply for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher and Helper Recruitment 2017. Application submitted by any male candidate will be considered as invalid and Rejected by WDCW Department, Telangana.
Telangana Anganwadi 2017 Recruitment Details (District wise)
|District Name||Notification||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|11||WARANGAL RURAL||Available Shortly||—||—|
|12||WARANGAL URBAN||Available Shortly||—||—|
|21||MEDCHAL – MALKAJIGIRI||Available Shortly||—||—|
|28||NAGARKURAVAILABLE SHORTLYOL||Available Shortly||—||—|
Candidate’s Age must be at least 21 Years and Not more than 35 Years. Lower Age starts with 18 Years for SC, ST Candidates.
Relaxation Benefit in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates i.e. SC, ST, OBC, PH Categories.
Only Telangana residents candidates are eligible to get Age Relaxation Benefit as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed required qualification from a government recognized State Board or Central Board. Post wise qualification details are mentioned below_
- Matriculation (10th Class) /SSC Examination.
- 10th Class Exam.
Mini Anganwadi Worker
- 10th Class Exam.
For more details on educational eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In addition to academic qualification, candidates must have proper knowledge of native language of particular region.
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
WDCW Department will select eligible candidates as Anganwadi Teacher, Helper on the basis of Merit List of Academic Marks and Document Verification.
Pay Scale /Salary Details:
Candidates will be paid Salary as per applicable Pay Scale and Rules provided for Anganwadi by Government of Telangana.
How to Apply Online for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher and Helper Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at wdcw.tg.nic.in.
- Find out AWT/AWH Recruitment System.
- Select the link to go to Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment Page.
- Read the Instructions given on page and click on Guidelines tab.
- Go through Complete Guidelines to know all rules of Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017.
- Then click on Application Form tab to open Online Application Form.
- First of select your Post, District, Project and Anganwadi Center.
- Thereafter, fill up your Application Form with required personal and academic details.
- Upload your SSC Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate and other certificates as applicable.
- Click on PREVIEW button to see preview of your Application Form.
- Check your Application Form carefully before submitting.
- Click on Submit button to complete Application Submission Process.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application
- Mahabubnagar: 10th August 2017
- All Other Districts: Start Soon
Closing Date for Online Application
- Mahbubnagar: 24th August 2017
- All Other Districts: Announce Later
For more information about Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 5479 vacancies of Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper and Mini Anganwadi Worker posts, Online Application Form, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification or visit official website portal at wdcw.tg.nic.in or mis.tgwdcw.in.