WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2500 Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Jobs at www.wrd.bih.nic.in:
Water Resources Department, Bihar has just released Recruitment of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer 2017. Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or Diploma, only those can apply for WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017. Government of Bihar has announced 2500 vacant posts of Jr Engineer and Asst Engineer. All these posts will be filled up through WRD Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017.
WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are looking for a government job in Bihar, should not miss this golden opportunity. Government of Bihar offers an Engineering Job in Water Resources Department with a handsome salary package. Interested candidates can apply online for WRD Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.wrd.bih.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed their Degree/Diploma in Engineering as on the Date of Application. WRD Bihar will accept the WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017 Application Form by online mode only. Still candidates are recommended to go through Detailed Advertisement carefully before they apply for WRD Bihar Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017. The Application Form must be submitted within prescribed time limit otherwise WRD Bihar will Reject it.
Water Resources Department Bihar Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Water Resources Department,
Government of Bihar
|Name of Recruitment||WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer
|Total Number of Vacancies||2500 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar State|
|Department to Work||Water Resources Department, Bihar|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Refer Official Notification|
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil /Mechanical): 2247 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil /Mechanical): 253 posts
Above mentioned posts are tentative. Actual Posts and Category wise Vacancy Details are available in Official Notification.
Candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 37 Years as on Cut Off Date.
Candidates of Reserved Categories are eligible to get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules. Age Relaxation will be given to candidates of Bihar State only.
Educational Qualification for WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Engineering Degree (B.E. /B.Tech) or Engineering Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and native language of relevant region.
- Candidate should have required knowledge of Computer Fundamental Work.
For more eligibility details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as per instructions given in Official Notification.
Any Application submitted without Fee Payment, will be Rejected by WRD Bihar. Application Fee once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
WRD Bihar Recruitment Selection Process 2017:
Candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer post on the basis of following tests_
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
WRD Bihar will arrange Document Verification Programme at the time of Personal Interview.
After appointed in Water Resources Department, candidates will be paid Salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.wrd.bih.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment or Career section and select it.
- Navigate to WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read whole Official Notification carefully to know recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to previous page and click on How to Apply link.
- Check Important Instructions about Application Form Filling up.
- Again return to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Provide your personal and educational details as mentioned.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Also upload your Caste/Community or Disability Certificate as required.
- Pay the Application Fee by Offline or Online Payment Method.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form & Fee Receipt for record and further use.
Starting Date of Online Application: Starting Shortly
Closing Date of Online Application: Announce Later
For more information about WRD Bihar Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 2500 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.wrd.bih.nic.in.